For this new year, you want new opportunities on a new level, which will take a new mindset.
To get that mindset, that will take you on another level, you must re-evaluate the old in order to bring the new.
What’s old about dance?
Many things….but we are just going to focus on the foundation this month.
Which foundation? You ask, knowing there are SO MANY dance styles.
That’s true, but I’m talking about THEE Foundation.
The one that encompasses them all, the one that affects every movement, the one that will control your mindset and attitude toward dance. That’s right, I’m talking about the…
Ok, So God gave us the 10 Commandments in Exodus, but you believe none of them relate to Dance?
I beg to differ….many of them are related to Dance. Maybe not dance in the sense that we have understood it, but it’s a dance nonetheless.
So what are these Commandments??
Glad you asked! 🙂
Here are the Christian Dancer’s Commandments:
1. Thou shalt offer worship and praise through dance to the one and only true God, the God of Abraham, Jacob, and Isaac, the one Lord who came as Jesus Christ, and whose Holy Spirit whom was with Him at the beginning.
2. Thou shalt not offer praise and worship dances to no other gods
3. Thou shalt study your dance and perfect it well
4. Thou shalt never fall when dancing
5. Thou shalt never gossip about nor diminish other dancers, skilled or unskilled
6. Thou shalt always warm up before dancing for at least 10 minutes
7. Thou shalt use godly music when dancing before the Lord
8. Thou shalt not dance in any sensuous way to promote lust, before anyone who isn’t your spouse
9. Thou shalt eat a proper diet for your body to increase its flexibility, longevity, and endurance
10.Thou shalt dance at least three times a week to maintain thy gift
You have any more Commandments that we should adhere to? Contact me and let us know…